It is one of the strongest acids and degrades by light into water and nitrogen dioxide, oxygen. Thus nitric acid should be stored in a light-impenetrable container and stored in a dark place.
- - Appearance : Colorless transparent liquid
- - Odor : Suffocating ordor
- - Specific Gravity : 1.5(25℃)
- - Boiling Point : 83℃
- - Melting Point : -42℃
- - Solubility : Soluble in water in ether
- - Surface treatment
- - Fertilizer manufacturing such as ammonium nitrate, Synthesis of nitro compounds (ingredients for explosives) such as nitroglycerol nitrocellulose, TNT, and picric acid celluloid
- - Use in dye(azo dye, aniline dye)
- - Use in astringent as pharmaceuticals
- - In case of conc. nitric acid, it is used as oxidant in rocket fuel because it fiercely reacts with amines and degrades.
Specifications & Packing Unit
※ Scroll left / right to see information.
- - Packing unit : 28kg jelly can, 280kg drum, Bulk